Bonus Round 3
Hi shippers! Welcome to Bonus Round 3.
In this round, you'll be creating fanworks based on video and computer games from before 2000!
- Choose a game that was released before 2000, and post a fanwork based on the game in some way. Make sure to use the appropriate title format (see below). Examples include: character inserts, rewritten dialogue, costume redesigns, alternate soundtracks, theme song covers, photoshopped promo art, etc.
- Your fill should not be focused on Homestuck characters playing the game--the point of this round is to make a crossover.
- For this challenge, you are allowed to submit fills based on your team ship. You don't have to, of course!
- For this challenge, there is no minimum wordcount. We are trusting you not to abuse that fact!
- This challenge will run until 11:59PM EDT July 21. After that time, even if it's just by a minute according to the timestamp, no submissions will be accepted for points.
Please use this format in your title.
Replace [YOUR SHIP] with the name of the team YOU belong to; please use the characters and quadrant, not whatever portmanteau or nickname you've come up with.
If your team name is not in this format and in the title we cannot guarantee that it will be counted.
Replace [GAME TITLE] and [YEAR RELEASED] as appropriate.
Posts not using this format in the title will be understood to be unofficial discussion posts, no matter what they contain. They, like all comments on the comm, are subject to the Wank Policy.
(as stated here)
First 5 entries per team: 30 (per entry)
Entries 6-10: 20 (per entry)
Entries 11-15: 10 (per entry)
Entries 16+: 5 (per entry)
All content must be created new for this round.
We would prefer that any questions about this challenge or anything else in the HSO be emailed to us at homestuck.shipping AT gmail!